Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Welcome!

One of the best things about teaching Children's Lit and having a four-year old at home is the ongoing parade of marvelous picture books that make their way into our home---some of them visitors and others permanent residents, some time-honored classics and others hot off the presses. 

Every night my daughter and I choose three titles to read together, and it's often the best part of my day (and guaranteed to be the best part of bedtime, by a landslide).  But whenever we discover something new that delights us---or rediscover old favorites---I find myself wanting to share the experience with our faraway family and friends.  And thanks to the wonders of then blogosphere, I can (and without being limited to 420 characters).

My plan is to feature one of our bedtime books every night---and maybe throw in a few of the middle-grade and YA books I'm reading sans Little Girl.  See ya tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm really looking forward to this! I'm always looking for new books to share with H & P :)

    ReplyDelete